Monday, January 30, 2012
Nosies and Toesies
I used to hate feet.
It wasn't until about a year after being married that I finally calmed down about it.
I still move if anyone is touching my foot, but it's done much more quietly now.
That's what I call progress :)
But there is something so sweet and silly about seeing my whole family's toesies all lined up together.
What a joy to have so many pitter-pattering little feet.
I have a feeling those three little pairs of feet are going to be making very big messes and doing very loud things together soon!
Nose kisses are little family tradition we accidentally started.
Matt would always kiss Ellie on the nose when she was a baby.
She made the funniest faces when he'd do it.
Then when she got older, he would always give her a nose kiss before leaving for work.
Now that Tripper's here, they both bombard him at the door until they have gotten what they feel is a sufficient number of nose kisses.
There would probably be no end if it were up to them, so Matt usually just has to cut them off...at an even number for both of them of course.
Being fair has all of a sudden entered into the vocabulary and equation of everything they do together.
Oh my...
This is Ellie at a few weeks old.
Don't I have an amazing knack for capturing the sweetness of the moment?!
This is one of Ellie's favorite pictures.
She giggles so hard when she sees it.
I love her little tongue, double chin and crossed eyes.
Can't get much cuter than that!
She's gonna love it when we put it up on her senior graduation slideshow!
And here's Webb.
Michele might have done a slightly better job of capturing that sweet nose kiss!
I love that the kids and their daddy have a special little sign to say I love you.
It'll be fun to see all three of them bombard him at the door for some goodbye nose kisses.
It might just take him a half hour to get out the door pretty soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
LOVE the feet picture!!!
Post a Comment