Thursday, January 12, 2012

baby got a bath



3 days old...Webb's official first bath at home. 




Today, Webb is one week old.
I wish they could stay this little for longer.
I love their little squishy selves and grunts.

Today is my first day of being home alone.
We are definitely not adjusted yet.
But we're getting there. 
There's been some temperament changes that we didn't expect.
I'm praying for patience.

But I know for certain that these little kiddos could not love their new baby brother anymore!
Even if Ellie tends to show it in overly helpful "I know how to do it, mom" kind of ways.
And he might have been nuzzled by his big brother a few too many times.
I think we've finally explained what a gentle head snuggle looks like.
He is being quite loved over here!

3 comments:

This Farm Family's Life said...

Fun! I'm sure going from two to three kiddos is definitely an adjustment. Good luck to you!

The Sieberts said...

cuteness!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Isn't Webb just adorable?! I can just imagine your olders with him!