I love his name!! Someone said you guys were in church today! I saw Matt and Tripper but not you. The rose was left at church so be sure to stop and get it sometime! And I can't wait to hold little Webb soon!
I ENJOY LIFE AS A MOM, BUT HAVE TO LOOK HARD TO SEE THE HILARITY IN SOME OF THE DAILY HAPPENINGS LIFE BRINGS.
THAT'S WHY I WRITE THEM DOWN.
TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, REMEMBER SPECIAL MEMORIES, AND NOT TAKE THOSE MOMENTS FOR GRANTED.
WHEN I WRITE THEM DOWN, I START TO SEE THE SILLY CRAZY THINGS MY CHILDREN DO AS JUST THAT...SILLY! INSTEAD OF STRESS OUT ABOUT THEM. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN RELATE TO SOME OF THEM...OR LEARN FROM THEM!
EITHER WAY, I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
12 comments:
I'm glad he's here as well! I was so glad to hear he had been born! Congratulations!
Wooowhooo!!! Welcome Webb!!!! Love him and love you guys sooooo much!! Congrats!!!
Wooowhooo!!! Welcome Webb!!!! Love him and love you guys sooooo much!! Congrats!!!
So happy for you guys!! Precious boy, adorable name! Awww I miss that baby stage already--HUGS!!
Congrats to you all!! He is adorable! Love the swaddle picture! Hope you all are doing well!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Yay! Congratulations!!
I love his name!! Someone said you guys were in church today! I saw Matt and Tripper but not you. The rose was left at church so be sure to stop and get it sometime! And I can't wait to hold little Webb soon!
congrats! he's precious!
he is precious! love his sweet name.
Yay!!! He is so perfect. I sneaked in quite a few stares yesterday at church. ;)Congratulations, Beverlins!!
awe congrats you guys!! hes adorable!!
Post a Comment