We had newborn pictures of Webb taken 2 weeks ago.
They are so precious!
I'm so glad we got to capture a few moments together before all our kids are so big.
Pictures are probably my favorite things.
Like the first item you'd grab if your house was on fire...
Mine would be pictures...somehow.
Right now, I guess I'd just figure out how to haul the computer out the window or something :)
They can tell stories, capture moments in time, and are such special memories to look back on.
I didn't have pictures taken of Ellie or Tripp.
I wish I would have.
It's so easy to forget how little they were!
But I made sure to get get at least one good sibling picture.
You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get everyone to cooperate and keep the baby in tact at the same time!
Michele took our pictures.
She was magic!
My kids love her...which helped a ton.
She even came to our house...perfect!
Thanks to pinterest, I had quite a list of ideas.
I think I could go on forever about them!
But simply put, I love them!
Here's some of my most favorites.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
newborn pictures {6 days old}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Those look great! I am taking a two week olds pics on Saturday and am hoping to get a shot like the first one.
so cute!
Where's my baby feet!!!!!! The best things in the world are babies tootsies and babies breath!!!!!!
I know.....I'm weird:)
Post a Comment