I dream a lot.
I know I don't remember every dream,
But a lot of them are really vivid.
And I enjoy telling Matt all about them the next day.
I'm sure he's very interested every time I tell him all of my detailed craziness!
Last night's was really weird.
We've been having the flu over here for the past 2 weeks or so...passing it on and then cycling through the family again.
Lovely.
Matt's stomach hurt last night.
I said sorry.
Then we went to bed.
While asleep,
I dreamed my stomach was hurting REALLY bad.
I couldn't make it stop.
I was pretty sure I was going to throw up or die or something very scary like that.
I was sitting in a chair and Matt, my mom, and all these other people were leaning over staring at me.
I said I was fine...
When all of a sudden,
My stomach started to move
and this little foot pushed on my stomach until you could see the entire outline.
It was an odd little foot with like seven toes.
I was totally freaked out.
I just stared at Matt and said
"I'm pregnant?!"
Then I cried.
When I woke up the next morning I was so confused.
I had to ask Matt if I was pregnant.
He informed me I was not.
Talk about a freaky!

1 comments:
Ha! I have very vivid dreams as well that people seem to be weirded out by. I might have to start running mine by Matt as well.
"Matt, did I really invent a yarn gun to defend the big baby salamander from the Australian bounty-hunters?"
"No Ian, you did not... yet."
Post a Comment