Monday, March 1, 2010

Blanket Baby

Everyone needs a special blanket.

Tripper has two.
And he LOVES them!
I remember when Ellie went through the "blanket stage."
She took her's everywhere.
And now Tripp takes his everywhere.
He cuddles them and makes sure they're always close by.
He gets mad when Ellie touches them too.
And when he gets up in the morning and at nap time, he pulls them up so he can take them with him.

As Ellie says,
"He's a pretty big silly gooser"

3 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

How sweet!!! Luke has a blanket too that goes EVERYWHERE. I'm not sure what would happen if it were lost. Most of the time, it stinks. So, every so often, I have to sneak it away and wash it. Then, he's lost for a bit :( Then, once it comes out of the dryer, he's one happy camper again.

Allen and Debby Graber said...

We recognize those blankets in the nursery! You should have seen Jill's. Disgusting! But it had to go with her everywhere. I think she may even still have it!!

jen christians said...

I had four blanket babies! 2 that still have them, they even have funny names for them... Turner brought his for show and tell at pre-school.