Animal lover and Rachel don't really go together.
But puppies are an exception.
They are lovable.
Have a yummy little puppy smell.
Squishy faces.
Cute yawns and little noises.
I guess anything in baby form is absolutely scrumptious!
My parent's dog Gracie had her second batch of puppies a few weeks ago.
There are six.
Gracie is crazy protective in her momma dog state and could also use some sort of doggie sports bra in my opinion.

Tripp has no idea what to do with them, but he knows he really likes them.
He grunts and flings his arms around until we put one in his lap.
Then he starts trying to pet or kiss them and "talk" to them.
And then he gets distracted by the fact that other people are holding the puppies and not holding him, so he'll climb up in our lap with the puppies.
He seems satisfied with that.



We've had a fun time getting to know them all.
We even got to name them...for better selling purposes of course.
I named one of the boys Shakespeare.
I don't think they kept it.
I thought it was a marvelous name.
They didn't even consider Navari.
You can use it if you want though...I know you think it's awesome.





1 comments:
Are those Weimerieners?? We had one when I was growing up. I LOVE them!!
Post a Comment