Well I guess it might be spring again?
I'm thrilled.
I think the kids are too.
So, in honor of the spring weather, we had a busy day yesterday...
Cleaning and organizing,
Getting the kids' summer clothes out,
And of course,
playing outside!
I love all the bright colors of summer clothes.
Ellie has quite a collection!


And Tripp has a nice collection of "plumber pants."
I bought him a few 12-18 month things on clearance last year, but I think they might be a tad bit big!
I thought he was on the big-ish side, but I think it's just his cheeks.
After trying on all his clothes from last year,
I concluded that his cheeks are a size 3T, and his little toosh is around 9 months.
Odd.
I'll be able to save money on clothes and reuse some from last summer though!
I was a little worried about his growing, so I called my mom to reassure myself.
She laughed.
But also reassured me he was quite normal, with very large cheeks.
Great.
So now I've figured out he can wear 9 mo.-12 month shorts and 9-24 month shirts!
Very odd.



Ellie found one of her favorite shirts from Auntie Anne.
It's pretty tight, but she cried when I told her she couldn't wear it this year.
So I gave in.
If my kids look a little disheveled in their new wardrobe,
I'm sorry.
I tried.






After all my new clothes findings, we decided it was time to go outside.
That was much more fun.



Tripp was running everywhere trying to keep up with his big Sissy.
Right after I took this picture, his pants fell off.
He was very confused.

I love watching them together.
What a special bond.
They sure make my heart happy.

1 comments:
Your kids are sooooo beautiful, we will have to have you over tp swim during the summer. We spend all summer hanging out at my mother-in-laws in the pool!
Post a Comment