I had a pretty busy, but very fun weekend.
And now I finally have some time to sit down and look through my pictures and blog a little bit about it.
If you remember way back when...
I posted something about my very good friend,
Bree, from Pittsburg being pregnant and due in March.
(I would do that fancy linky thing, but I have no idea how.)
Well, March finally rolled around...
and their parents were on vacation.
Bummer.
But have no fear...
Rachel is here!
There were lots of phone calls back and forth,
false labor, then real labor!!
bags packed and ready to go...
And off we went!
I got to spend Friday and Saturday taking care of Owen, Kate, Ellie, and Tripp.
I was so glad I got to be there and help out.
The kiddos have changed a lot since we left last year in May.
It was fun to take a trip down memory lane.
At the time, living there sometimes seemed hard, but looking back, there were a lot of good memories.
And now we have some new ones!

Our first adventure was the park.
I had no idea how hard keeping track of four kids playing could be!
How in the world do you give under-doggies to FOUR kids?
That lasted about two minutes!

Tripp was not a fan of swinging.
Owen is 5 now! Ellie and Owen are a lot alike.
They kept each other company the whole time with only a few fights!
I can tell how much Owen has grown up.
He was such a little helper!
Kate is almost 3. She is a lot like Tripp.
More cautious, quiet, shy.
She is such a sweet girly girl!

After almost having a heart attack from swinging them,
I informed them swinging time was over!
Tripp LOVED the slides.
He was hilarious.
I wish I would have had a video camera.

The little slide wasn't exciting enough for Tripper,
so he ventured up the steps all by himself and found the big slide.
He's a lot braver than I thought he'd be!



And that's what he did the rest of the time.
One track mind Tripper...
Diving down the slide.


Later on, We decided to be creative and make a poster for their new baby sister.
They had decided on a first name, but not a middle name.
Then I wasn't sure how to spell her first name, and I thought it'd be a bummer if they changed their minds and the sign would be ruined.
So we played it safe and wrote
"Welcome Home Baby Sister"
"We Love you!"
They thought it was cool.
They even got to use glitter.

While they colored,
I obnoxiously took their pictures.
And Tripp did a lot of snooping.




Kate has beautiful big green eyes just like Bree.
Before I left, I got to meet little miss
Camille Breeze.

She weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce.
She was just so tiny!
She was born on March 5.
A very special birthday.

I think she has Kate's lips.
Just in case anyone was asking my opinion.

She is just perfect!
I am so glad I got to help out...
And be there to meet Camille.
They are such a fun family, and very dear friends!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your new adventure!
Have fun as a family of five...we'll be praying for you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment