Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow bunnies

Ellie has been loving the snow lately!
She got to play with Dad on Sunday.
He's so much fun!

Me..not so much.
I'm the "I'll watch you from the window and clap" kind.
And the "documentor with pictures" kind.
They're a little fun...I promise!

So...I diligently documented some of their fun.

And they started throwing snowballs at me.
While I was in the house with the door open!
And guess who got to pick up all the snow inside the house?
That's right...not the fun people throwing them.
Little stinkers!
They are cute though...I'll give them that much.

When they came back inside,
Ellie had a whole bunch of snow in her hair and on her face.
I asked if she fell in the snow...
She said, "No, Dad threw me in. I made an Ellie print!"
They are much more fun than snow angels!

I love it when they play together! They are so funny!



1 comments:

The Sieberts said...

they have the same smile!!