Thursday, February 18, 2010

SICK


It got us.
Almost our whole small group has gotten the flu.
We hadn't gotten it yet...
I was hoping it skipped us.
Nope.

Very high Temperatures
Yucky croupy coughs

But...
no throwing up
or
loosy poopies.

And I'm really thankful for that!

Maybe it's coming, but for now...
They are just miserable looking.
And so tired.

Tripp could barely stay up to eat his oatmeal for lunch.


When I was done putting him to bed, I came into the living room to find this little miss fast asleep.

Poor babies.

Hopefully lots of naps, Tylenol, and cuddles will help them feel better soon.

6 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Didn't you just tell me on Tuesday morning that you guys hadn't gotten it yet? I think you might've spoken too soon. But, so did I. Marc has a bad cold. Luke, so far, is O.K., though he's been a bit grouchy today. So, I'm wondering if he's getting something too. I'm ready for spring :) Perhaps some of this stuff can be killed off. I hope your kiddos get to feeling better soon. That was a sad photo...And, I hope you and Matt don't get it.

The Moffats said...

Poor kiddos. :( We FINALLY finished passing it around. Seems like at least one of us was sick all of January. As sick as everyone is we can be most thankful that there is no throw up! Here's to hoping for healthy days ahead -- and soon!

The Veers said...

this is the most heartbreaking pic!! we had lots of throwing up here! fun times!

Amy said...

So sad!! Sick babies are the worst. Hope you're at least getting to enjoy some extra snuggling! Sending well wishes your way! :)

Amanda said...

Oh I hope they get better soon. I'm very thankful the throwing up ONLY happened to me here - hopefully it stays that way.

Unknown said...

That picture just breaks my heart. I hope they are feeling better. I also have been meaning to tell you that I LOVE Ellie's short hair. Very cute!