Friday, January 15, 2010

oranges anyone?

We were getting ready for small group on Wednesday when we realized Tripp was being extra goood and quiet.

This is what we found in the kitchen...


That definitely looks like a guilty face.

He had peeled half an orange and was sucking all the juice out.
I have to admit, he is pretty good at peeling oranges.
But he left quite a sticky mess all over the floor.

He was all hyped up on orange juice.
And he was laughing and running in a circle 'cause he was so proud of himself for getting away with it!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Tripp is so adorable!! And I love how he peeled the orange and ate it. Pretty impressive. Ori has also been into oranges (clementines) lately too so this post made me smile. Anyway, I really liked those pictures--especially the first one. :)