I don't really have anything to say.
I've been on Aperture all day.
It's REALLY fun!
I love pictures. Absolutely LOVE them.
We were given some special money from my grandma when she died.
We've been trying to think of what to do with it for a while...
something fun? something normal that we need? Save it?
What would be something meaningful enough to use it on?
After lots of thinking for months...
We got a new computer and this wonderful aperture program for me to use for all my pictures!! Ya...pretty cool!
Matt was really sweet and thought it would be a special purchase because I love memories and taking pictures so much. So now I can store them and edit them and make a million books of memories!
So happy!
And I'm sure the hugely over-sized computer screen makes him happy too!
I took my brother's senior pictures and now I can edit the bajeebers out of them!
Neat!
I still have LOTS to learn, but it's so fun!
And that's about it.
Sorry...no pictures of our ginormous screen or Jup's senior pictures...
But how about these cuties that haven't been edited.
They are so cute they don't need it.
And who in the world would want to take those lovable little crusty boogers off my baby anyway!?


0 comments:
Post a Comment