Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cousins

To say Ellie is ecstatic about her new cousin is probably an understatement. She LOVES her "baby Lebi!"

Ellie didn't get to see Levi while he was in the hospital.
But she did get to peek at him through the hospital window. She loved it and even yelled at Joel to have him wave Levi's hand at her.

She sings songs about how much she misses and loves her "Lebi."
She even designated a certain baby as her baby Levi.

Ellie got to "officially" meet Levi when he got home.
She was so excited!
She held him and couldn't stop giving him kisses.


Tripp can't decide what he thinks of Levi. He just yells whenever I hold him.
I sense some jealousy issues!
They are only a year apart, so it'll be really fun to see them playing together pretty soon!


They're pretty cute together!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute

jen christians said...

I would love "Lebi" too. He is too cute! God bless!

Anonymous said...

this cousin wishes I was closer to hug and love you all - adorable precious babies
Sharley