A few weeks before Christmas, I got to go shopping in Kansas City with these lovely ladies!
We had such a great time! Susan, Leah, and Olivia were going there to pick Ivy up for Christmas break...and they decided to make a shopping trip out of it! Who doesn't like that?! They asked if I wanted to come to. I was REALLY excited!
We all piled into Leah's van with two kiddos, two strollers, Ivy's bags from college, and a HUGE box of apples! Then we realized we were pretty limited in our space for putting things we bought! Bummer.
Susan told us that she is a superb packer. So with that reassurance, we went about shopping to our hearts content!
Susan bought most of her Christmas presents while we were there...and this was our great packing job after our first stop. We were pretty proud! Along with lots of clothes and shoes, there's an ottoman in there and a cute worm bike that would not stop singing songs! I hope you like that crazy toy, Esther!!


1 comments:
What a great day! We should go again!
Post a Comment