Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter!




Watch out, this is a LONG post! I just couldn't leave out any of my favorite pictures, so I put them all on here! We had such a wonderful time with family for Easter. Full of Easter egg hunts, special time with family, and celebrating our Savior's resurrection...it was perfect!
To start off the festivities, we had a little family Easter egg hunt the week before when we were still home. Ellie was a little confused with finding the eggs, but caught on pretty quickly when she found out what was inside!

She loved finding the eggs at Mema and Papa's house.

Some eggs were pretty tricky to find...where'd it go?!


After the hunt, she sat on the front porch and looked at her stash of goodies. Her favorite present was BUBBLES!!

Matt was trying to help her blow them better..."Ellie you need to put it closer...."

"No, not that close, Silly!"
Tripper got to be with Papa during the Easter egg hunt...I don't think he seemed to mind too much!





He loves his Papa!
Our Family!
What a little darling and handsome man!


And that was our Easter!! What fun!

4 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Adorable pics - adorable family! Ellie looks much nicer without the mud on her face too! Tripp is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
So good to see all of you.
Love, Shana

Unknown said...

Man you guys have cute kids! I love the picture of the two of them. Ellie is looking at him so sweetly!

The Moffats said...

Such cute pics, Rachel! I can't believe how much Tripp has changed! It was so fun "talking" to you the other day! Love you guys!