Ellie loves spending time with her friend Noah. They play so well together and their little personalities are so funny to watch. When we went over to their house yesterday, Noah was in the process of painting his entire body black, with the exception of his feet, which he preferred to paint bright blue. Ellie was just amazed by this process and wanted in on the fun! She wasn't quite sure about painting herself, so she opted for the sidewalk instead. But of course, some ended up on her face!
After they were done creating, Noah's mom, Meghan, said they could get a bucket of water and washrags to wash themselves off. She is always so fun and doesn't mind big messes. I on the other hand need to work on that! Messes tend to overwhelm me and I need things clean...and I love it when I get to clean with bleach...who doesn't love the smell of bleach!
Anyways, what happened next was pure enjoyment for us moms to watch, and they did a pretty good job of getting clean too.
What fun memories

2 comments:
I love being able to see how you spend your days just living life!!
You are right-these are memories to cherish.
Mom
How very precious!! I have one of Mindy with mud all over her face too. Those are fun times. Hannah was jumping in the mud puddles today too. And you are right, it washes off, so just relax!
Debby
Post a Comment