While we painted, Tripp enjoyed a little snooze in the stroller...
The next day, Ellie spent some time with her friends, and enjoyed riding her bike.
These are two of her friends...both named Noah!
Even though she can't figure out how to use the pedals, Ellie likes to scoot around on her bike. She always has to have her purse with her. And of course, she has to turn the bike on somehow, so we gave her a set of play keys.
And off she goes!
She also liked checking on Tripp to make sure he was ok.
And he was! What an easy to please little guy! He just laid there and watched everyone the entire afternoon!
And now it's cold, so we're cooped up inside...riding our bike down the hallway...with the key in, purse on, and happy!

4 comments:
Though Luke can't "play" outside yet, he too enjoys being outside. We were going on quite a few walks last week with our new stroller. Now, not so much...But, today, I may bundle him up really tight and go outside, even if it's just for a little bit. Those are very cute photos, Rachel.
I love the pictures! Your kids are just too cute! I just laughed about the keys for the bike. What fun for her! Imagination is a very good thing! Fresh outside air is good too!
awww!! I just love it. I miss you guys so much! Looking forward to May 16. Give those kiddos love and kisses from us. Thanks for being so great at posting pictures and keeping us updated. We love you all!! Hugs
I agree about keeping the "family" updated!! I guess May 16 you return to Newton? Please keep the pictures and updates going - I can watch your beautiful babys grow
Sharley
Post a Comment