Way back in February, on Valentine's Day, a very special thing took place.
I got to see my brother go to banquet!
I'm sure he was just spilling over with joy that his big sister could see him off on this very special occasion!
Since I have never been home to see him all dressed up and be able to take pictures, you could say I took full advantage in documenting such a memorable event this time!
He took a sweet girl named Emily. They're pretty funny together. She likes coffee and The Office, and we like her a lot...Even though she ran over The Office!
Emily's beautiful dress!

You can tell they were a little tired of my photos, but as any faithful sister would do, I kept capturing every moment!

I offered to go along, but they declined. I just really wanted to dress up...maybe next year!
And...so my brother doesn't get too mad that I put all these on my blog, here's his really cool car. I think it's called a GTI--it's a German car...fancy. It's really fast, and shiny, and even has leather seats! I told him we could trade if he was ever interested, but he didn't seem to want a Jeep with 250,000 miles on it! Bummer.
Thanks for letting me bombard you with pictures...if you call now, I'm sure I can schedule you in for next year's pictures! Love you Juppie!

3 comments:
I love the pics, Rachel, especially the one where you captured Emily's "tude!" I think you did what any faithful sister should have done.
Maybe next year we can both get dressed up with our brothers and take lots and lots of pictures of them!!! :)
Elizabeth
So, did he go pick Emily up and then bring her to the house to show her off to the family? So sweet. How big "Jakie" has gotten. I remember him as the darling little boy next door.
Debby
Post a Comment