Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tripper learned something new...

Tripp can play with his toys now! These are a few weeks old, but it's so fun to see the new things they learn; I still wanted to put a few up.
Ellie loves having me take pictures and then show them to her on the camera. She especially liked this one!
They grow up fast! Sometimes it can be so draining, but it sure is fun to watch!

2 comments:

Emilee Stucky said...

I love reading your blog, Rachel. It puts a smile on my face every time. You have such an adorable family! Joel and I were talking last night how fun it will be to have you guys around permanently. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

lets get you naked baby girl and I can show you where baby bro came from, u will LOVE what I do to your p---y