Thursday, November 3, 2011

busy gettin my wise on...

I guess I didn't know how to outdo my own sexy post, so I just took a break.
And I've been busy gettin' my wise on in the process.
Thanks to my new smarty phone, it's been quite easy to find use of all my extra time!
The rest of my family all have cool phones.
They've had them for a long time.
I'm a dork and didn't want to copy and do the "in" thing, so I got a normal phone.
You know, the kind that can just call and text people...my what a brilliant idea!
But Matt convinced me my life would be way more awesome if I had an iphone.
I agreed once I found out it came in white.
That's how they get people like me to buy one.
I have no idea what to do with it, but who cares...it's beautiful!
I am under strict orders not to let the children touch it though.
They have successfully microwaved and drowned my other 2 phones.
See...it's really not safe for me to have such an expensive phone!
So far, it has not changed my life. 
If it could figure out how to get my sweet little 2 year old boy to go to sleep and stay in his bed...then it would.
But alas, I have yet to know any sort of technology that can do that.
Boo.
But there's other things on it that are pretty amazing if you have a lot of time on your hands.
Like waiting in an office for 2 hours while doing your glucose test.
Yum.
I'm awful at the games.
I always have to have Matt help me get to the next level.
But I don't care...it's not really cheating.
And there's this thing called instagram.
Pretty fun if you're into pictures.
Which I happen to be in to.
So, without further ado, here's the last couple weeks via instagram.

 {Right after I got my new phone...very excited, but no idea what I'm doing}

{cooking with Mema...she lets them make big messes without freaking out. That's on my list of things to figure out while being a mother}


 {Tripper toes. Aren't they just scrumptiously squishy!}

{Shopping with Grammy over the weekend. Ellie found all sorts of things to put on her list for her birthday. Who doesn't need a crazy colorful mask?}

 {On the way to trick or treating. A certain little someone has been having a hard time taking naps... which equals falling asleep every time we put him in the car.}


{giraffe, pocahontas, football player and a sleeping football, who missed out on all the candy. Have you ever seen a bunch of cuter little cousins?}


{a much needed date night with my husyband.}

{getting ready for the baby!}

So that's been our last few weeks.
Nothing monumental.
I'll let you know when potty training, staying in our bed all night, and figuring out sleeping arraignments when the baby comes are all conquered.
You wouldn't believe how obsessive I can be about figuring out the smallest of things. 
Or maybe you can believe it.

3 comments:

Melissa Jensen said...

you are so funny!! I don't get the phones either?? I wish I did and then maybe I would think they were cool! Well they are cool for the ones that know how to use them:) Have fun with your new iphone!!

This Farm Family's Life said...

I just got an iphone a few weeks ago. I had the first one a week and it fell in the toilet. Thank goodness they gave me a replacement with no questions asked. Welcome to the iphone club!

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE they are the "cutest" they are Beverlins!! Not the least 'partial'! Sorry we didn't get to see you at the wedding but after the latest Bev arrives Spring time in KS!
Sharley ps iphones are "way over my head"!