We've been busy around here!
No incredible pictures to document my success, but I still feel like I've accomplished a few things!
You'll just have to trust me.
But I do have some random pictures from our family vacation this summer...totally not related.
Enjoy!
Thanksgiving/Christmas time is always SO incredibly busy for us.
I guess it probably is for most people.
I like to get things done and accomplished way before they need to be.
I think it evens out my husband's procrastination very well though :)
I make oodles of lists, check them millions of times, re-write them.
Matt says I'm OCD.
I may be.
But I want to be able to enjoy finding presents for the 23 people on my list and 4 birthdays
{yes...I counted. It's craziness!!}
2 of those birthdays are my lovely children's.
What were we thinking?!
And now we're about to have another one!
So we'll have Ellie's a few days before/after Thanksgiving...
Tripp's on Christmas Eve...
And baby's a few weeks into the new year!
Jeepers!
If you have any great ways/days to celebrate a Christmas Eve baby, let me know!
We have yet to figure it out.
I'm usually about done with all my presents around this time and then get a few last things on Black Friday.
But I decided I'm not going this year!
GASP!!!
Matt was speechless.
This would be the third year I would go being pregnant.
It got harder as I went, so I'm not banking on making it back if I try to go this year.
I'd rather try to sleep in the awkward half upright position with a pillow between my legs loveliness that is my nightly routine now.
So with most of the Christmas presents out of the way, I decided me and my big self should get some deep cleaning done.
A large lady climbing on chairs trying to reach high places is incredibly cumbersome...and not pretty.
Especially since my awesome little helpers would rather watch in fascination instead of offer to help or hand me things.
I know it must look interesting if I can keep their full attention for more than 10 minutes while I try to reach the highest spot in the closet.
I can only do a little at a time without feeling totally spent the next day...
which means the house looks slightly more messy than clean.
But if you come over, I will for sure show you how lovely that one cabinet and closet look.
Really...it's awesome.
You might want to move in.
And now I'm on to planning Ellie's birthday party.
It's just family.
But she has high hopes of a jewelry/rainbow/sparkly/princess party.
Maybe I should have started earlier.
We'll see how it goes.
Wish me luck!!







1 comments:
wow, you are on top of things if you are deep cleaning already! I did WAY too much on Saturday and am paying big time now. But at least you could eat off every window, door, wall, cabinet, shelf and ceiling fan in our house. (and I'm not taking all the credit).
Post a Comment