Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yum!

Tripp is 7 months old now!
Can you believe we used to have trouble getting him to eat foods?!
The first time he ate cereal, he gagged like I was torturing him.

4 months old

But now...you could say he's gotten used to the idea!
What a cutie pa-tootie!

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What an adorable little chunk!! He's certainly not starving, is he? ;-)

I always wanted chubby babies and mine were all scrawny.

Allen and Debby Graber said...

That is such a sweet picture of Ellie too! It is funny how some children just gag on food. There are some foods you just have to gag on though. For Adam it is sushii.

jen christians said...

I found you through Julie Johnson's site. Your kids are ADORABLE! I want to (lovingly) squish... every ounce of chunk on his little body... SERIOUSLY... mazine cover worthy!

jen christians said...

*magazine... I can't spell...OOPS!