Happy 13th Birthday Sis!
My little sister, Hannah, celebrated her 13th birthday this year!
It was actually a while ago...as in July 5th.
So I'm a little late on posting the celebration...Oops! We had such a fun time though, so I still wanted to write about it!
Since it was her 13th birthday, we gave her 13 presents to open.
It was fun to see all her loot.
some of the favorites...
An Ipod from her favorite sister ever!
13 coins from Grandpa and Grandma. Grandpa bought silver coins for his 6 children, and before we were even born, he bought enough silver coins for every grandchild to get 13 on their thirteenth birthday! We each get these, and a special letter from them. He also bought one for each great-grandchild to receive when they are born. What a treasure!
Hannah LOVES pineapple and mangos!
Our cousin, L.C., came to visit from Tennessee. It was so fun to have him there!
Hannah, you are so funny, joyful, creative, honest, loyal....it's been a lot of fun getting to spend more time with you now that we've moved back. I'm glad we've already gotten to have a few "girl's night" sleep overs...and I'm looking forward to a lot more! I love you, Sis!

1 comments:
love to get her in bed sucking on her little titties while my fingers go in her p-ssy, hear her moan and groan and tell me to finger f--k her, I work her hard and deep I want her tight little pink hole really juicy, "mmmmm f--k yeah do my tight little p---y, rub my clit, suck on my titties I love what you do to me", I pull my fingers out, look her in the eyes while I suck them clean and tell her " u have the sweetest tasting little p---y now spread your legs and let me eat you out", she spreads wide and I suck her clit, she bucks, squeals and moans " suck my clit mmmmmmmm yah come on eat my p---y, I bring her to multi orgasms then push her head down to my hard on, " show me what a good little c--ksucker you r, i started her at 2 and she is amazing now, I love how she lets me cum in her mouth, opens to show me then licks her lips as she swallows " mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE your cum", now I put her on all fours, get herto reach back and spread her sweet arse wide open, slowly push my c--k in her and feel her sphincter give with a pop, she squeals but soon gets into a rhythm of pushing back as I push into her, I f---ed in the arse at 7 so she loves it now, I rub her clit and she goes wild, " oh yes, yes, come on f--k my arse, harder, faster, deeper, rub my clit, come on make me squirt as you fill my hole wiith your sweet load", I pump a big loads in you and watch it drip out, flip you over and gently put hard, c--k in your tight little p-ss-, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm f--k yeah u r such a good little f--k, I love feeling you buck, quiver and convulse under me while I f--k you, you orgasm over and over before I shoot my load in you,and you tell me you love getting f---ed, don't worry I will f--k u over and over all night, I keep your panties so we can Skype and you can watch me smell them and jerk off for you while I watch you masturbate
Post a Comment