Monday, August 17, 2009

Graduation

Well it's a little overdue, but...
WE GRADUATED!!
Here they all are! Matt graduated on May 15, 2009.
It was such a busy day. I was so excited and nervous!
When he walked through the door, all my emotions bubbled over...
I am SO proud of him. He has been such a wonderful husband and father, such a hard worker and provider. He was always able to find time to be with us and make us a priority even when he was busy with work and school.
All I could do was smile at him as little tears ran down my face.

My graduated hubby!

WE DID IT!!!

It was so hot in the gym! I promise our faces weren't quite this shiny at the beginning of the night! I guess Pitt State doesn't believe in air conditioning. Yuck!

Ellie wanted to wear the hat just like Daddy!

Matty and the proud parents, Don and Kathy!

And the proud Beverlin grandparents!

Matt's good friend Jordan came to watch him graduate too.

All the kids
(L to R: Jess Spohn-our "adopted" sister!, Owen, Matty, Joel, Anne, Loren, me, and Jess)
Thank you for coming and making it so special!

We love you Matt and we are SO proud of all your hard work!

Great job Husband!

0 comments: