I got to be a teacher's helper a few weeks ago!
Marisa and I have been friends for 10 years! She graduated from Tabor and she is now teaching 3rd and 4th grade at Newton Bible Christian School. She is SUCH a good teacher with amazing, creative ideas. She's also REALLY patient...always a plus! Those kids are incredibly lucky to have her as their teacher!
Tripp was so good the entire time too. He just sat in his bouncer for hours and listened to us talk. I think he thought we might be talking to him and gave us huge smiles a lot.
This is Misa's second week of school. I know they are loving you, Mis! And loving all your cool decorations! I hope you told them who cut out all those amazing birthday cupcakes! You are a great teacher, Mis! I'm so glad I got to be a part of it...thanks for letting me help!

0 comments:
Post a Comment