TRIPP DONALD BEVERLIN
7 POUNDS 1 OUNCE
18.5 INCHES
7 POUNDS 1 OUNCE
18.5 INCHES
Our wonderful doctor and the best nurse ever! We had such a good experience at this hospital. It was almost like a vacation...almost! They were so friendly and helpful!
What a miracle! We feel so blessed and thank God for such a healthy, happy baby. Thank you for all your prayers!

7 comments:
He is so precious you guys, Congratulations! And I'm very impressed that you have pictures up already! Merry Christmas!
Congratulations, Beverlins!!! We had no idea you were even expecting--clearly we are out of the loop! A blessed new baby boy to add to your family. Lots of love to you from Georgia!
Love,
Jim, Stacie, Maddie and Emma Lindell
Congratulations Matt, Rachel and Ellie!!! He's SO PRECIOUS! And I LOVE the name Tripp! What fun to have a little boy. The pictures of him and Ellie are adorable. I miss you all! Thank you for putting pictures up! :)
Congratulations guys! Yes-i am very impressed you have not one, but two blogs up! Super parents you are...:) Merru Christmas!
YAY!!! Wow, I am super impressed with you - you just had a baby and you already have pictures up on the blog?? You ARE good! And he is ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, what a cute and sweet family you make. And the picture of Ellie holding him just melts my heart! Can't wait to meet him someday - congratulations!
Congratulations! Little boys are so sweet. :-) I think "Tripp Beverlin" is such a cute name. Enjoy him in the midst of those exhausting first weeks! He's just adorable.
I LOVE the pictures, especially the ones of Ellie and Tripp. What a loving big sis! I wish I could have been there to hold Tripp with the rest of the family. He is just too cute. I might have to steal a picture to put on my blog. They announced the arrival of Tripp in church today. Give Tripp a hug from Aunt Jess!
Post a Comment