Friday, December 5, 2008

Best Friends for Christmas




Merry Best Friend Christmas!!
Misa, Erin, and I have had a tradition of celebrating Christmas together for a long time. I think it started in 8th grade. Every year, no matter what we're doing or how busy we are, we try to get together for a few hours and spend time exchanging gifts and laughing together. We have such fun memories of all the times we've spent together. As we've gotten older, it's a little harder to find time for Christmas, but we've always been able to be together...and I'm so glad! They have been such amazing friends for so long, no matter what. It's such a blessing to have true friends you can count on to always be there, to listen to you, and to laugh with you.
This Christmas, we celebrated over Thanksgiving...thanks to me! I always seem to have plans that complicate getting together, but this year's was a pretty good excuse! Since the baby is coming on the 23rd of December, we thought it would be pretty hard to have Christmas over break, so we had it a little early. It was still just as fun...even though our presents from Erin are on hold....hmmm...I hope it's a good one Erin!! I forgot I had my camera, so I only got one picture, but Misa got some pretty funny ones! I always have such a fun time with you both. Thanks for always making it a point to get together. I love you!!

0 comments: