I love the food, family, presents, trees, snow, and all the traditions.
I was being a little picky and kept rearranging the ribbons and decorations!
Ellie very carefully put the star on top, and...
Wah-lah! Our very first Christmas tree!
After decorating, we ate some yummy soup-very cozy and festive I thought! Ellie danced with her nativity set while I cooked. She loves little baby Jesus!
We also enjoyed dancing to some Christmas carols.
We thought it would be fun to take a family picture by our first Christmas tree. The only problem was, it was too small to see!
It took us a while to get a good picture...still with no Christmas tree!
And that concludes our first Christmas tree decorating tradition. It's always fun making new family traditions...and I'm sure we'll always remember our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree! Maybe we'll just keep using it every year...hmmm....!

0 comments:
Post a Comment