Monday, October 10, 2011

Look what we have!


They are here!!


And they are FABULOUS!


I'm so glad I got some before we're a family of 5.
I still have a few more favorites. 
But I think my most special ones are of the whole family. 
Those ones are always so hard to get!
 

Thank you so much, Andrea!
They are perfect and just what I was wanting.
I kept exclaiming after each one...Oh! This one is perfect! I just want a HUGE one on the wall!
I'll try not to wallpaper in it or anything though, I promise!
Go here if you want some of your own fabulousness...I know you do!

8 comments:

The Sieberts said...

yay! glad you like them your kiddos did SO good! :o)

Melissa Jensen said...

I LOVE them too!! Adorable family!!

The Stucky's said...

Those are gorgeous! What a good lookin' family with such a beautiful momma;)

Julie said...

These are great, Rachel! Your family is so cute. Love the pics!

The Boccias said...

Cute, cute, cute!

The Hieberts said...

I love these Rachel! What a great looking family! Andrea did a wonderful job!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I remember watching some of that when Andrea was taking those at the Vogt Counry Fair. Did I hear you trying to bribe one of your kids? Ha ha! They turned out fantastic!

Amy said...

These turned out GREAT, Rachel!!