Monday, October 3, 2011

Griffin meets his cousins


Griffin is quite the little cuddle bug and so fun to hold!
Ellie and Tripp got to meet him when he went home.
They were both pretty ecstatic.

Levi was so excited to see them and wanted to play right away.
So Tripper took one little peek at his new cousin,
and was on his way to play with all of Levi's fun farm toys.
He has the best moos and tractors.


Ellie on the other hand couldn't get enough of him.
I think she held him for at least 30 minutes.


She did finally let me have a turn.
But still stayed close in case I got tired and wanted to give him back.


He's so precious.
I don't really know who would want to give up holding him :)
It makes my next few months seem like an eternity!


We tried to get a cousin picture too.
Why it's so hard to get 4 kids to co-operate, I'll never know.
Between kissing Griffin, eating, and picking noses, I don't think we ever got a solid winner.
They're still pretty sweet though and probably show more of what our little kiddos are really like!

3 comments:

the mcclenahans said...

Love these! :)

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

SO adorable! my kids have a brand new cousin too :) so much fun! I'm super happy for your family :)

Amanda said...

so cute!! I really can't believe how stinkin cute he is!