Tuesday, September 6, 2011

baby b {22 weeks}

It is was oddly hard to get a good "belly picture" at 22 weeks.
Sorry mom and hannah! 
I've never been very good at taking pictures throughout my pregnancy, but I wanted to try to get at least a halfway mark picture this time.
I'm so glad I actually remembered!


At 22 weeks, baby boy is pretty happy in there :)
He's healthy, and we are so grateful!
I can feel him kicking and he gets the hiccups quite a lot.
So did his brother.
The doctor said he's right on track and I'm still measuring for a due date of January 15th.
So what's different this time around?
I think I may just feel older :)


Even though they say I'm measuring right on track, I am way bigger at this point than I ever was before.
I'm still waiting for that lovely pregnancy glow :)
I was as happy as a clam when I was pregnant with Ellie.
Thick shiny hair, glowing skin, not a zit in sight.
I'm pretty convinced that babies boys are just way different.
Along with an absurd amount of crazy hormones, I have been blessed with ucky, awful zits that I don't even know what to do with.
I even stopped wearing sleeveless shirts most of the time cause they are all over my shoulders!
Is that really necessary?
I don't think it is.
I "pop" out every night way more than in the morning,
and it takes all my energy just to gingerly fall into bed and pull the covers over me.
Pathetic!

But along with my list of uncomfortableness,
we are SO excited to have a little baby coming soon!
Babies are my thing...I could have one forever.
And these kiddos already can't wait for him to come.
He's going to sleep in Ellie's room {so his parent's don't have to worry if big brother is kindly sitting on him at night}.
And she's been busy making things perfect for him so he'll love his new room!
I love that they are so excited.
And I know he'll be very loved!
Now just another 18 weeks to go.
And yes...I'm so awesome at math that I did just use a calculator for that.

6 comments:

The Moffats said...

you are sooooo adorable. I love that last pic of you and Ellie. she has grown so much! you totally have the pregnancy glow :) love and hugs.

The Veers said...

you look super cute! i LOVE your hair. i had crazy bad acne with Ella too, so I feel your pain!

This farm Family's Life said...

You look so good. I had no problems with zits with either of my girls so it must be a boy thing!

Melissa Jensen said...

so beautiful!! SERIOUSLY!! Cannot wait for 18 weeks to be up so I can see pics!!

Amy said...

I think you look super cute!!

The Boccias said...

You look so cute with bangs! And the baby bump is pretty cute, too. :)