Friday, September 16, 2011

Are you ready for this?!...






I'm inviting YOU to a very most special country fair.
You don't want to miss it!
Our friends Ryan and Christy Vogt are adopting a sweet little babe all the way from Russia.
And we wanted to help them out!
You can read more about their story on their blog.
We are so excited to be a part of their journey and would love to have you be a part of it as well!

Along with supporting a GREAT cause, there's TONS of fun family awesomeness to be had by all!
It's free for the whole family too!
That's pretty lovely as well!
So...are you just drooling with excitement and want to know more?
Don't worry, I'll tell you...

*You're looking for a fun family outing everyone will enjoy? CHECK!

*You're wanting some updated professional pictures of the kids or the whole family? CHECK! 
      {For $25 you can get your family pictures taken by Andrea Siebert Photography! You'll get a 10-15 minute session, and later will receive a CD with full printing rights of 8-10 edited photos. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Best deal on pictures EVER!! And just in time for a great Christmas card picture!}

*You really have a craving to sip some IBC root beer and peruse some absolutely crazy awesome craftiness in the silent auction area? CHECK!

*Oh...you're kids are CRAZY and they want to run around wild playing really fun games all day? CHECK! make that a DOUBLE CHECK!...mine will be there. They can be crazy together!

*You really like football and want to get in on the amazing KSU/Texas A&M ticket raffle? CHECK!

So, whatever you're looking for, I'm pretty sure we have it!
And don't be shy...invite a whole car load of people!
I bet there's tons of people who would LOVE some new pictures, great raffle tickets, and some yummy food and games. 
You don't have to know the Vogts to come.
They're really fun and I'm pretty sure you'll want to get to know them.
You might just leave their very best friend...they're THAT cool :)
See you there! {click the picture to enlarge for directions}

0 comments: