Holy Moly we have a lot of snow here!
I think we got around 17 inches.
That's a lot.
Everything is so white and bright!
I don't think I could handle tons of snow all the time, but it is fun to get it a few times during the winter.
We are definitely snowed in.
There are drifts everywhere.
I was afraid Tripp might just get lost in one.
He pronounces snow just like "no."
S's aren't really a part of his vocabulary yet.
So you just have to decipher from his tone if he's talking about snow or saying no.
This particular playtime was not on his to-do list.
He kept yelling "NO" and looking at the big drifts.
I was trying to get him to play, but he just stared at it from the garage screaming.
Then he started crying.
We finally realized he wanted his gloves off to touch the "(S)now" but then would yell "NO" because it was so cold.
So he did a lot of this.
Such an angry grumpy Tripp.
He was finally forced to snuggle inside with Momma to settle down.
Ellie on the other hand was like a little fish in water.
Totally loving the big piles and diving head first into the snow.
Matt helped her make pathways through the snow.
She was afraid he might shovel all the snow and there wouldn't be any left for her.
Ha!
Matt is more hands-on in the snow.
I took lovely pictures and then watched from a distance.
But someone did have to take care of the screaming "(S)now"/"NO" child.
The drifts went all the way up to the windows in some places.
Do you see the little red bike?
We forgot to bring it in the night before it snowed.
Oops.
The big tractors are here to clear the school parking lot.
That's a perk to living on school property.
We don't have to shovel our own driveway.
We probably won't be snowed in for too much longer.
But until then, I'll just enjoy some more hot chocolate and reruns of word world and sesame street.










1 comments:
wow! you DID get a lot of snow!! Looks fun! We have been getting snow but not that much yet. You are so darling...and so are your kiddos!! We are excited to see Matt but I'm wishing you could come along too - can't you squeeze in his luggage?? :) hugs.
Post a Comment