Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nap time...right...

Ok.
Today is a fun relaxing day with just Tripper and Me.
We've hung out, read books, cleaned the house, done some dancing and singing.
Then it was nap time.
About an hour ago.
It's taking him forever to go to bed.
I keep checking on him and putting him back in.

And this is what I found the last two times he's gotten out.



I'm not even remotely potty-training him.
He has no idea what he's supposed to be doing.
He's just copying his sister who gets out of bed a million times to go potty.
I guess since she's gone, he felt the need to take over the million potty break excuses.

Oh what a silly little boy he is.

1 comments:

Amy said...

So funny! I thought of you the other day! We bought a box of PC diapers and they aren't the purple hearts anymore. Little green animals, I think?? No more "girly diapers" for Tripper! :)