Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Snow Days!

Have you been loving the snow?
Matt got 2 whole days off from school!
And the kids were so excited to go play in it. 
So we bundled them up in layers of clothes and sent them on their way. 
I took pictures at the doorway.
While Matt played outside and showed them how to make the perfect snow balls to throw at each other. 
It looked so fun I wanted to join in for a little while. 
I'm pretty sure it's gotten colder than when I played outside as a kid. 
We would play for hours making forts and snowmen. 
I wanted to go inside after about 10 minutes!




Tripper's first snow experience went well.
He was cautious at first, and the snowballs he kept throwing just landed on himself.
But I think he's a fan.



Ellie's a pro and was teaching Tripp all her amazing snow ideas.
The first thing she did was dive into the snow to make a snow angel.
And then she got stuck.


Look at that hat!
It was a Christmas present from Joel.
It's perfect!




Look at those intent looks!
They were getting a snow shoveling lesson.
I hope they learned a lot.

We definitely had fun with our 2 extra days with Dad!
I hope you had some fun in the little winter wonderland!
Yay for snow!

0 comments: