Are you prepared?
You might not be, so I'll give you another minute....
Ok.
I think you can handle it.
There's a lot of ugly going on here.
But not everyone can pull off ugly so well.
Take for instance this amazingness.
Who knew simply taking off an undershirt would transform your whole look.
Ugly sweaters are not for the faint of heart.
Christy was such a good sport!
I'm not sure I would have let Matt go through with that kind of look!
Ryan is always so funny and crazy.
We never officially voted, but I'm for sure he won our ugly sweater contest.
I got to borrow one of the most loveliest sweaters I've ever seen.
Can you believe people actually choose to wear these things?
Mine even had stockings hanging from the chimney.
So clever.
And the perfect size for holding important things such as chapstick.
Matt's ensemble was quickly and quietly stolen from my father's closet.
You may have seen him wearing this at church before.
But maybe not anymore since he discovered it was used for our small group ugly sweater party.
Oops.
We played some crazy games like get the bread from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands.
Very tricky.
The guys rocked.
The girls did not.
We played lots of other fun games using ornament balls.
You had to pass it with your neck to the other person (without using your hands)
and see how many times you could do it in a minute.
It was hard. And hilarious.
I was too busy laughing to take pictures.
But believe me, it was awkward and so funny.
You'll definitely have to try it.
Just be prepared to laugh harder than you ever have before.
But believe me, it was awkward and so funny.
You'll definitely have to try it.
Just be prepared to laugh harder than you ever have before.
After that sketchy game, the guys went outside to light things on fire and have an egg throwing contest.
The girls decided to play a game of catch phrase.
Complete with wasket waste baskets.
Our group shot is on a different camera.
But really this is probably all that one person can handle.
You have to take ugly in doses.
We LOVE our small group!
I can't wait till next year's ugly sweater party!










0 comments:
Post a Comment