Cora is our 10 month old niece.
Such a sweet heart.
Beautiful little personality.
So bubbly and fun.
And a smile you can't wait to see when you visit!
But through all this, we have been so blessed by Jess and Joel's steadfast faith and knowledge that God is in control in this situation. There have been MANY people supporting Jess and Joel, and so many more across the country praying for their family. But if there happens to be anyone else who is just finding out, more prayer is always welcome.
So that's just what we're gonna do.
Through prayer, support, praising God and trusting him in all circumstances...we're gonna kick that cancer right in the butt.
We love you Cora!
To find out more you can visit http://www.themcclenahans.blogspot.com/
If you feel led to give, you can visit http://www.corapaige.com/

4 comments:
Rach --
You did such a great job sharing Cora's story. I am sure that new people will hear of it through your post and add to the incredible team or pray warriors she has behind her.
I love you and miss you already!
Hi Matt- This is Lindy Lang (from Hardwood Companies in Burrton, remember us?). I read a lot of blogs and was reading the Macs and saw the link to yours. I had heard about Cora thru my daughter's Abby's in-laws in Sterling and now to realize that you are related to her as well. I will continue to lift her and all the family up in prayer.
Prayers & prayers for Baby Cora. May God keep her safe in his arms.
Post a Comment