Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank you Grammy!

Kathy, my mother-in-law, makes the cutest little outfits for Ellie and Cora, her cousin. She just makes up creative designs in her head, and whoosh, within minutes, there's a little one-of-a-kind masterpiece to dress Ellie in! A few days ago, Ellie received a special package in the mail from Grammy. As she opened it all up, I think I was as excited as she was! Ellie got her very own Pez candy mouse that she named Moo, and three outfits Grammy made. While Ellie ate most of her candy, which we later realized was given to her as her potty candy...(oops), I had fun playing dress up and putting all the different outfits on Ellie. Since we aren't going to see Grammy and Gramps until Thanksgiving, I thought I would put some pictures up of Ellie in her new snazzy outfits to show Grammy. She's already been able to wear all of them, and I must say she was probably the cutest little babe at church on Sunday in her new dress! Thanks Grammy...We love you!

1 comments:

loren | anne kurtz said...

She sure does look snazzy! I love the red one, too cute.