Thursday, May 10, 2012

instagram happiness

I don't ever remember to download pictures off my phone.
Until I don't have any more room left.
Then it's picture overload!
I love instagram.
It makes me feel like I take really awesome pictures!

So here's a few of my favorites over the past few months.
{and a side note...our days have been better :) no spilled cocoa or crazy poop explosions lately.
I'd say that's a win!}

 {the elusive white owl. It used to live near elbing....before it got hit. Sad day.}

 {happy birthday gramps!}
{the small group babies...we all have little ones this year!}

{ellie's trip to meet cinderella}

{baby's first bottle}

{first attempt at rag curls}

{outside adventures}

{crazy big baby eyes}

{hiking with the kiddos}

{fun on the new school playground}

{and the papa boots. We can not forget the papa boots}

That's it. 
Some of our days in a nutshell. 
Instagram rocks my socks off.

0 comments: