I have a special little 5 year old girl who I've been wanting to blog about for a long time.
I just haven't had the time to sit down and think.
There are so many things I want to remember about her.
Why are details so hard to keep track of?
I remember thinking when Ellie was born how I would never ever lose track of how many weeks she was.
Why would someone actually not remember something like that?
Oh I don't know...maybe 'cause they're normal and busy.
Duh.
And why is it so hard to keep track of how much they weighed and how long they were at birth?
I only have two sets to keep track of and I can't for the life of me remember which one's which.
Anyways...I know I want to remember so many little things about Ellie being a big 5 year old.
They are too precious and so easily forgotten.
So you'll have to wait while I have time to think about it more and have time to actually write something down.
But...in other news...I'm still pregnant.
That wasn't what I was going to tell you either.
Just thought you might want to know.
Very big.
Very tired.
My dear mother-in-law took the kids for the day and I've been doing absolutely nothing.
Thank you so much Grammy!!
It's so fun.
My lovely hubby transferred all my old pictures to my new computer and I spent a long time organizing them all.
There are TONS!
And we look so young!
Time flies.
I kept looking at the dates and thinking...wow! All that happened in the same year?!
Kids really do make things go faster and blur together.
So here's some pictures from way back when....
Look! We just went through 2 whole years together!
Aren't you glad you stuck around to see that beautimous baby stare at you?
That's all for now.
On to thinking about how in the world that little babes got to be 5 so very quickly.











2 comments:
oh. my. word. hannah was sooooooo little! wow!
just so you don't feel alone, i wasn't such a wonderful 1st time mommy, either. in fact, when austin came along, i thought "WHY is this so much easier?!" because it really was...
and, heck, rachel - once you have six...
;-)
you're a good little mommy, rachel! god's grace is MORE than enough!
fun!!!!! and i agree with Tami, you are a GREAT MOMMY! keep up the good work...your kids are dolls!
p.s. i got to carol with ellie last night...she and Ava sang so good together...total cuteness, which i would have brought my camera!
Post a Comment