Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Get Ready

 

Baby B #3


is coming


January 15th!


We are super excited!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for all of you.

The Sieberts said...

congratulations! for some reason i wondered the other week if you were pregnant...something you did that made me wonder...can't remember now! lol yay for babies!

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations!

www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

The Boccias said...

Great news! Congrats!

Jen Ekeland said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Amy said...

Wow!! So excited for you!! What is it with all you girls right now?! Congrats!!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Yay! That's exciting to hear...I LOVE the pics with Ellie and Tripp you just posted :)

The Stucky's said...

Awesome!! Congrats:)

Amanda said...

I'm glad you joined the band wagon!! (ha, you know I'm kidding!)

These pictures are so cute!!! The kids just look precious and so excited!

Aaron and Shannon said...

Congrats!!! Sounds like your whole small group had the same idea!! :) We'll be excited to meet him/her!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

There is definitely something in the water at GCC!