Thursday, May 26, 2011

If this were a job...

If blogging was my job, I would have been fired quite a while ago.

I guess I must have wanted a break?
It's not like we stopped doing things around here and I had nothing to blog about.

For instance, I'm sure you all would have loved to know that we are already on to Bella #2.


Poor Bella #1 got tonged by Tripper a few too many times. 
He would sneak in the kitchen and get my tongs and stick them in there to try to catch them. 
He also spit in the water way too much. 
I did care and we are nice to animals, but he is quite hard to keep track of. 
So Bella #1 started looking sick and not so colorful. 
She even started to get fuzzy and looked like she was molting. 
Since fish don't usually molt, I figured her water was just dirty. 
But it didn't come off when I changed her water.
She was rotting or something. 
Very gross. 
So after a little burial service, we purchased a new Bella. 
Bella is totally different colors and a lot bigger. 
Which is a bonus 'cause now I don't have to check and recheck that I'm not switching them every time I clean their water. 
...I should have taken a picture of old Bella. 
Maybe you could have told me what was wrong with her...besides the tonging and Tripper spit...

Let's see, what else...
Here's a picture of us in case you forgot what we look like. 
All you've seen is pictures of the fish lately.


This is at Easter. 
My kids are absolutely lovely. 


So is my hubby.


I bought this book a few days ago.
I really like reading and have heard such good things about this book. 
But so far, I've only read the back cover about 10 times. 
I just start crying and then can't seem to open it. 
Hopefully soon. 

We've been watching Tangled over here a lot too. 
Best Princess movie E.V.E.R....according to Ellie. 
I still have a soft spot for Belle.
Beauty and the Beast is the best princess movie e.v.e.r....according to me. 
And I'm older than Ellie, so you should believe me. 
But either way, Netflix is lovely and Tangled is at our house to watch to our hearts content. 
I'm about to miss the best part, so I'll see ya soon. 
Really, I promise. 

5 comments:

Christy Vogt said...

Beauty and the Beast is definitely the best. I still have to convince Addyson. Right now no one compares to Nemo, not even princesses. Silly girl!!!

The Sieberts said...

beauty and the beast is my absolute favorite too :o)

Natalie said...

your fam is so adorable :) poor little fish, ha! tripper make me laugh... betas never last long anyhow, but thats pretty funny. hope #2 survives :D my niece named her 1st fish: pink and second fish: purple and then it went pink #2,3,4,5.... kids are great!

Dawn said...

You will LOVE this book! I cried several times during it, but it is sooooo good! I checked it out from our church library one Wednesday night and couldn't put it down! I read it in one night! I highly recommend it :)

flower power momma said...

an amazing book. made me even more excited about heaven..