Monday, April 4, 2011

The Sun



Are these not the most precious pictures ever?
I wish I could take credit for taking them, but I can't.
You can't ask for a better babysitter than one who takes amazingly wonderful pictures of your kiddos while you're gone.
Thanks so much Michele!
She's so creative and I love all the special moments she captured.
Frolicking in the pasture, climbing trees, giggling together...the things you never want to forget. 
They love her to pieces, and I think she's pretty fond of them too.
Sun pictures are some of my favorites.
They look so serene and extra special.
Like they're in slow motion smiling at each other and so happy to be together.
I'm sure there was absolutely no pushing or screaming involved.
Michele took the ones on the fence post too.
I can't take credit for those either.
Or any for the next few posts probably.
But the words are still mine.
That's all.
Hope your day is full of sunshiny moments.
Slow motion frolicking while smiling is optional.

0 comments: