On our second day in Colorado, we spent some time watching the World Cup while half the group took the van and went rafting.
They had so much fun and lots of adventures to tell us about...
Like how to wear a full body wetsuit complete with neon colored water shoes.
It was hilarious!
But since I didn't go on that adventure, I have some amazing pictures of...

Wood piles and dandelions.

But they're still pretty...'cause they're in Colorado.
Eric, Laurel's amazingly helpful brother, drove all the way to Colorado to bring us a new car so we would be able to get home.
Thank you so much, Eric!!
After watching more soccer, we had our own adventure and took him to Denver where he flew home.
Exciting, huh!
We found a fun mall with outlet stores to stop in on the way there.
Those are always the best!
After that, we met up with the rafting group in Idaho Springs.
We had yummy BBQ and spent some time walking around the little town.
It was so quaint and fun!
I loved taking pictures of all the unique things.
Like this cool soap...


And my husband hitting on other women.
It was really funny.
Amanda and I were taking pictures of him from outside the store and laughing so hard.
Then I realized other people were probably watching too.
Then it got a little creepy, so I told him to stop.


Can you see Matt?
I really am trying to pose with Matty, not Dave.
He was being such a goober and giggling the whole time we were trying to take a picture.
After looking at the pictures, I knew why.
He could care less about having his face in the picture.
He just wanted to make sure everyone could see his finger in Dave's ear.
Classy.

But he is pretty fun and puts up with all my crazy picture taking.
I was trying to get one of those cool fountain pictures,
and he thought it would look much nicer if he was in the background.
I'm sure it adds a lot!

I loved being able to spend time with my Hubby!
He's so much fun!

We even got some group pictures!
Here's all the girls...
Kendall, me, Sarah, Shannon, Amanda, Olivia, and Laurel.
We have a pretty big group, and everyone was able to come this year.
That made it extra special and fun!
And the guys?...
This is what we got when we asked for a group picture of them.

Dave, Matt, Bill, Aaron, Wyatt, and Justin...and Joel somewhere.
Nice.

1 comments:
Matt is so funny! And I know must you laugh at him a lot too. Al tells people that the reason he married me was because I am the only one who laughed at his jokes.
Post a Comment