Sunday, November 2, 2008

Imaginary Baby...


Ellie LOVES babies! We thought it would be a good idea to get Ellie a baby to "practice" having a baby around for when the real baby comes home. We were sticklers at first--trying to get Ellie to treat her baby like it was real...no jumping, dropping, hitting, or sitting on baby. Yeah right! What were we thinking...that lasted about 5 minutes! Baby has had much wear and tear over her young life, and I'm sad to say, if she were a real baby, I don't think she would be here with us today, but she is definitely well loved. Baby goes everywhere with us. She eats with Ellie, potties with Ellie, talks with Ellie, sleeps with Ellie...Anything Ellie does, Baby does too!


About a month ago Ellie started eating baby (lovingly I'm sure)! The neighborhood has affectionately started calling it Chucky. I don't know why she started eating her, but every morning she wakes up and says, "Uh-oh Baby! Ow! No, no Ellie bite. Yummy..." Baby now has no eyebrows, and only half of her beautiful head left!


Most recently, Ellie has decided she has an imaginary baby as well. It'll turn up out of nowhere, and it lives in Ellie's hand. She'll hold out her hand in a little fist and make me kiss "baby" whenever she remembers she's there. I've even accidentally smooshed baby a few times when Ellie leaves her on the table to eat with her. And yes, we have to get Imaginary Baby a real band-aid to heal her poor little smooshed body. I think it's so fun to see her little imagination at work, but...there must be a little dark side, or hungry side to Ellie as well. Every time Imaginary Baby appears, Ellie well, tends to eat her when she's done playing with her. Oops! After she eats Imaginary Baby and you ask where she went, she just says "Yum" so innocently. I guess I don't really know what to think of this new activity!

So sweet, little Imaginary Baby...


She's so gentle and holds her so nicely while they talk...

And then Ellie gets hungry...Yum Yum...


And poof! Imaginary Baby is no more...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like eating baby too, take her diaper off, spread her legs and suck her p---y