
Here we go a trick-or-treating...

We went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with our friends, Bree and Drew. Before we left, we had to get a few pictures of the cuties in their outfits. Kate's nickname is "Katie-Bear," so she was a little teddy bear. Owen wanted to be a pumpkin! And of course, our cutest little fairy princess!



We got to travel in style! Owen could barely get in and out of the wagon in his huge pumpkin outfit!





Walking up to our first house. My little girl's getting so independent!

Waiting in line for the much anticipated CANDY!! After Ellie caught on to what she got when she sweetly asked "pees," there was no stopping her. She was very dainty and took her time deciding which piece she wanted every time. She only took one piece too-which I thought was pretty impressive. I was afraid she'd try to run off with the whole bowl! We also discovered she has a very unique taste in candy choices. After we got home and looked over our loot, there was about 15 suckers, tons of candy corn, and just a few delectable candy bars and chocolate! What a little goof! It's always fun to see what they choose and think is special and yummy.

She got a little scared of all the older kids in their scary outfits, so after a few houses, she made me walk with her to the door until we were done. I loved that she still wanted me to go with her.

I had never gone trick-or-treating as a child, so it took me a while to feel comfortable with the fact that we were walking around, knocking on doors, and making these sweet old people give us candy, but they seemed happy to see all the little kids dressed up, so I guess it's ok! I still felt like I should have a conversation with them, or at least be really appreciative of their generosity! By the last few houses, I think I had the appreciative Thank You down pat!




After a long night of fun, our little fairy princess was pretty tuckered out. All she could do was lay on Daddy's shoulders and wait until we could put her to bed. Goodnight little fairy princess!
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! She is so precious! Hope you guys are doing great!
I love the princess costume. Ellie looks so big going up to those doors to get her candy. Looking forward to spending the weekend with you guys!
Post a Comment