We've had a few exciting things happen before I made the blog, so for the next few posts, I think I'll back up and show you some exciting things that have happened so far...
* Matt and I got married on June 10, 2006. A very important date!
* Ellie was born on November 28, 2006. She was quite a healthy baby weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz.
* We moved twice and we love the place we live in now. We now live in the married student housing and there's a lot of people to meet and hang out with for both me and Ellie. We live across the street from the wood tech. center, so Ellie and I get to take walks and see Matt whenever we want to!
* Ellie turned 1 a while ago-November 28, 2007 to be exact. We had a fun birthday party with our families. I think she loved all the attention and the yummy chocolate cupcakes!
* Ellie has a little cousin now too! Joel and Jess (Matt's oldest sister) had baby Cora Paige on March 5. Ellie learned how to say baby pretty quickly after that! Every time we visit, she runs over to Cora yelling "baby, baby!" She loves "helping" change her, put blankets on her, and kiss and hug her. It's fun to see them together.
* We had the privilege of dedicating Ellie at Grace this year on Mother's Day-extra special! We had a little celebration afterwards for both Ellie and Cora, who was dedicated as well. It was so fun to have such special people in our lives come together and celebrate with us-thank you!!
Those are some of the main events we've had lately, but I'm sure I'll think of more soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment