
We had such a fun day yesterday. It was Ellie's first Fourth of July that she could actually participate in and enjoy all the fireworks. Our friends, Brianna and Drew Molgren came back to visit from their internship this summer too. We got to hang out together the entire day, cook out with all the neighbors for dinner, and then shoot our fireworks off. After we were done shooting our own off, we got to see the city fireworks. Ellie was a little afraid of all the loud noises, so I had to be the obnoxious mom that yelled "Hurray" and clapped after each one! I also had to repeatedly remind her they were "good booms." So then she started dancing to the music and yelling and clapping every time they went off. I think I loved watching her watch them even more than watching the fireworks themselves!
Ellie loves playing with bubbles, so we got a whole set and a huge bottle of bubbles for her to play with to make the day extra special.


This is Ellie's special July 4th outfit from Grammy and Gramps. It was adorable on her.



Ellie with Momma and Daddy checkin' out all the fireworks. She kept saying "hot, hot, ouch" every time we lit one.


Bree and Kate
Kate (13 months) and Ellie (19 months)

Ellie, Kate, and Owen watching the city fireworks together. Owen, Bree and Drew's 3 year-old, loves giving people kisses, so Kate's laughing while Owen is giving her one.
3 comments:
I found your blog...I'm so glad you started one. The fourth of July pictures are adorable. Ellie is getting so big. I love the pig-tails. We miss you guys! Come home soon.
looks like tons of fun!!! ellie Pyro dawg.
YEAH!!!!!!!! Love your blog...now I can watch you guys grow all the way from North Carolina...soon Colorado! Love you guys, Laura, Michael and Hunter
Post a Comment