Thursday, April 26, 2012

Webb {3 monthns}

Before my baby turns another month older, I should probably document that he turned 3 months old:)
Time seems to have gotten away from me in pretty much every area.
But there are so many things I don't want to forget about my sweet 3 month old little boy.


Little Webb,
     You make life for your momma pretty easy! You are full of smiles and gurgling sounds. You are paying attention to people so much now and will stare at them until they smile at you.
Then you give them a full body smile complete with a few hiccups at the end. You still end up hiccuping when we try to get you to laugh too. You are such an easy going little baby. Sometimes I have to check the carseat a few times to make sure I remembered you...you are just so quiet and content the whole day! You love being held and cuddle right up to me when I hold you. I'm so glad you like to cuddle.
     You have the deepest blue eyes. I keep wondering if they're going to turn brown, but I don't think they really will. Those Beverlin genes are pretty strong. :) You are looking more and more like your sissy. So many of your expressions remind me of her too. It'll be fun to see what your personality is like as you get older! Your little bumpy bellybutton seems to be getting a little smaller too. Or else I'm just getting used to it. It goes in and out now when you try to pull your head up, and it makes a gurgling sound. It's really weird! You LOVE your tongue. I keep thinking you are eating something, but then realize it's just you chewing on your tongue again! You like to stick it out most of the time too. And you found your hands. You stare at them a really long time. It looks like you're wondering if they'll move soon. But I think you kinda like them, even if they're in your way sometimes. You like to suck on your palm or wrist when you sleep. It's pretty cute!
     You are the best sleeping baby! Thank you little boy! You would love it if I could hold you from about 6:00 until your bedtime. You get a little fussy since I can't quite hold you for very long yet. When the big kids go to bed around 7, we've made it our little designated cuddling time. You talk for minutes on end, get the hiccups, then decide you're starving. At night, I'm pretty sure you could eat forever. I always just end up cutting you off after I realize you've been eating for about 45 minutes! It's pretty easy to lose track of time cuddling a baby and watching tv in bed :) Then you go to bed around 9:00. You sleep in the living room now. Since we don't go to bed at 9:00, we were keeping you up at night and I could tell you weren't sleeping well. So you sleep right by the air conditioner fan and it keeps you company and drowns out any noises the big kids make when they get up a bazillion times at night. I think it's weird that as of right now, you, the baby, are the best sleeping child in the house! But I have no complaints...by all means, keep up the good work. :) You get up to eat around 6:00 and then go back to bed until around 9:00 or 10:00. Since you sleep in the living room, we're all around you making loud noises...having concerts, folding clothes, having meltdowns over when snack time is...you just sleep right through it!
     You're getting so big. I love all the different stages you're in. But I wish I could keep you little for longer! I love being your momma. I could eat you up I love you so!
    




 
 


6 comments:

The Sieberts said...

he's one of the cutest babies ever! i loved watching him during Bible study-so sweet!

Melissa Jensen said...

He is incredibly handsome!! Keep up the blogging, I LOVE reading about your life!! Your so fun, inspirational, tell it like it is, admirable and a truly good momma!!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Me too. Those 3 sweet little boys will be missed!!!!!

Amanda said...

ahhh sweet Webb, you are adorable!!! Great pictures Rachel! Even though we have a baby in our house doing all the same things (a month or so before), it's still so fun to read about Webb!

Sarah said...

He is so precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel THE BEV Blue Eyes run DEEP!! Both my girls have them, I do, Don does, Matt, I think? Uncle Jack has the "last: of his generation!! OF COURSE, he's adorable, he's his daddy/mommy;s offspring. He is just as adorable as Ellie and Tripp :)